Upcoming Event March 3
Long Life Fitness is pleased to announce a new workshop: Performance Yoga for Cyclists & Runners, to be held in Woodstock at Mountain View Studio on March 3 from 2 to 4 p.m.
In this two-hour workshop, we’ll discuss and practice postures, breathing, and meditation techniques that benefit cycling and running. Learn how ritual, self-talk, concentration, relaxation, and visualization help you quickly learn and execute physical skills crucial to success and safety in these sports. With the continued practice of these techniques, optimal performance results, as the mind and body are both united and strengthened.
I am so looking forward to this first workshop in Ulster County, and to meeting the fitness enthusiasts in the area.
- What do athletes get out of yoga?March 11, 2018Performance Yoga for Cyclists & Runners, held in […]
- New Opportunities from Long Life FitnessOctober 18, 2017On November 1, it will have been one year since I […]
- New class offering in SaugertiesMay 23, 2017It is with great pleasure to announce my first regular […]
- Catskill Park home studio ready for clientsMarch 22, 2017Do you think you’d enjoy practicing yoga in this […]
- New mini lessonFebruary 15, 2017Edited: Despite my best efforts, I wasn’t able […]